INGREDIENTS3 cups cooked rice
227 g Golden Sun Water Chestnuts, drained
320 g Golden Sun Red Peppers
2 teaspoons minced ginger
1 teaspoon salt
Freshly ground black pepper
1/4 cup oil
- Place rice in bowl. Chop water chestnuts roughly.
- Drain red peppers and add with water chestnuts to rice.
- Mix in ginger, eggs, salt and pepper.
- Heat a heavy based frying pan. Add oil and cook 1/2 cup full of mixture in batches. Transfer to a heated dish.
- Serve with Golden Sun Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce or stacked with a salmon steak or with finely sliced barbecued meats.