600g salmon, cut into 4 x 150g pieces
3 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce
1 ½ tablespoons Golden Sun Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce
Sesame and Cucumber Noodles
270g dried soba noodles
2 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
1 ½ tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
1 ½ teaspoons ginger, finely minced or grated
1 clove garlic, finely minced
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
4 spring onions, sliced
½ cucumber, halved by length, seeds removed, sliced
1-2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Marinate the salmon in the fridge for up to an hour with a mixture of Lee Kum Kee Premium Dark Soy Sauce and Golden Sun Sweet Thai Chilli Sauce and coat the salmon with it. Leave refrigerated for up to 1 hour to marinate.
- Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold water to prevent noodles from sticking.
- Place salmon on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Grill in a pre-heated oven at 220C for 5 minutes, until just cooked through.
- Mix Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil, Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce, ginger and garlic together, and toss with the drained noodles, spring onion and cucumber just before serving. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- To serve, divide noodles between plates and top with the marinated soy and chilli salmon.