1 1/2 Tbsp butter
4 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels (640g)
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 Tbsp lite sour cream
2 Tbsp mayonnaise
Zest of 1 lime
1 Tbsp lime juice
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1 Golden Sun Roasted Red Pepper, finely diced (approximately 100g)
1/3 cup Golden Sun Sliced Jalapeño Peppers, roughly chopped (50g)
1 cup roughly chopped fresh coriander
2 spring onions, thinly sliced
50g feta cheese
Lime wedges, to serve
- Melt butter in a large frying pan on medium-high until bubbling. Add corn and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until corn is browned and tender (about 5 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Stir sour cream, mayonnaise, lime zest, lime juice and paprika together in a large bowl. Add the warm corn and mix well. Add red pepper, jalapeños, coriander and spring onions, then crumble feta over the top. Toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with extra jalapeños, coriander and smoked paprika, if desired. Serve with lime wedges.
• This salad can be served warm or at room temperature.
• Great for taking to barbecues or served as part of a Mexican fiesta!