2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
4 burger buns
1 packet Miso Beef and Black Rice Burgers
4 Portobello Mushrooms
2 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Oyster Sauce
½ Cucumber - thinly sliced
Mayo and Sriracha for spreading on buns
½ Green Cabbage - thinly sliced
1 Carrot - grated
1 Red Onion - thinly sliced
A handful of Coriander
2 tbsp Mayonnaise
1 tsp Sriracha
1 tsp Honey
1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
1 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
Serve with your favourite salad, optional
- In a large bowl, mix together the cabbage, carrot, red onion and a handful of coriander - set aside. Reserve some red onion slices and coriander.
- In a small bowl mix together the mayo, sriracha, honey, soy sauce, sesame oil and toasted sesame seeds -set aside.
- In a griddle pan over a high heat or on the BBQ - drizzle a little sesame oil over the mushrooms and grill bottom side down. Once browned, flip them and spread a teaspoon of oyster sauce on each mushroom. Continue grilling until the mushrooms are juicy and cooked through.
- While the mushrooms are cooking on a high heat, fry off the burger patties on a high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side with a drizzle of sesame oil.
- Take the mushrooms and the patties off the heat and cover with tinfoil to rest for 5 minutes.
- Smear some mayo inside of the burger buns and grill on a low heat until warmed through and a little charred.
- Fold the dressing through the slaw.
- To assemble the burger, spread a layer of sriracha on the bottom bun. Top with slaw, burger patty, cucumber, mushroom, red onion slices and coriander then top with the top bun. Insert a skewer to keep the burger in place.