400g lean beef steak, sliced
2 red capsicums, cut into strips
8 spears of baby corn
3cm ginger, cut into thin matchsticks
2 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons peanut oil
2 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Black Bean Sauce
1 teaspoon Lee Kum Kee Pure Sesame Oil
¼ cup Chinese rice wine
1 teaspoon cornflour
1 tablespoon water
3 spring onions, sliced
Handful snow pea shoots or mung bean sprouts
1 red chilli, sliced
- Toss sliced beef, capsicum, ginger, baby corn and garlic together.
- Heat oil in a wok or large fry-pan on high until the oil is almost at smoking point.
- Add the beef, capsicum, ginger, baby corn and garlic.
- Stir-fry on high heat for 2-3 minutes until the beef is just cooked through.
- Add the Lee Kum Kee Black Bean Sauce, Pure Sesame Oil and rice wine, tossing with the beef and capsicum for another minute.
- Mix cornflour and water together well before adding to the pan.
- Finally, add spring onions, snow pea shoots and chilli, tossing together quickly before turning off the heat.
- Garnish with snow pea shoots and serve with steamed rice or noodles.